Poem, Story, Essay and Visuals
We accept the following:
Poetry • Flash Fiction • Short stories • Book Reviews
• essays on poetics or creative writing
• biographic essays about established poets and prose artists
• photographs to accompany essays or bios
• original illustrations and artwork
Deadline for next issue (Summer): June 30th, 2018
Submissions received after the deadline
are considered for inclusion in the
following issue of the E-zine.
· all submissions must be unpublished works
· simultaneous submissions are not accepted
If you are making a submission to us,
please read the next page carefully!
The E-Zine appears online-only twice a year, in Summer (July) and Winter (February). Deadlines are: June 30th for the Summer issue and December 30th for the Winter Issue.
The authors retain copyright of their work. However, we reserve first internet publication copyright. We also reserve the right to publish work submitted to the magazine in a Big Pond Rumours Anthology in print format—should such a project be chosen.